About 30 attendees have joined online and the workshop has held successfully.
Thanks for all presenters and attendees.
Due to the pandemic of the COVID-19, the main conference RecSys 2021 plan to be held in an online and offline hybrid form.
The 4th FAccTRec Workshop on Responsible Recommendation at RecSys 2021 is a venue for discussing problems of social responsibility in building, maintaining, evaluating, and studying recommender systems, including but not limited to issues of fairness, accountability, and transparency (FAccT). The importance of these problems are now increasing due to the empowerment of social networking technologies and the change of social environment, such as the enforcement of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and broader awareness of social issues in information distribution. In this workshop, we welcome research and position papers about ethical, social, and legal issues raised by the development and the use of recommendation. The workshop will include presentations of these papers and discussion on a research agenda for socially responsible recommendation.
- 2022-01-30: presentation videos
- 2021-09-25: the workshop stats at 15:00 (CEST, UTC+2)
- 2021-07-29: extend submission deadline until Aug. 2
- 2021-06-02: open submission site
- 2021-05-01: open call for papers
- 2021-04-09: opening this site
2021-08-02: Paper submission deadline
- 2021-08-21: Author notification
- 2021-09-04: Final version upload
- 2021-09-25: Workshop
TIMEZONE: Anywhere On Earth