About 30 in-person and 10 on-line attendees have joined the workshop has held successfully.
Thanks for all presenters and attendees.
The 6th FAccTRec Workshop on Responsible Recommendation at RecSys 2023 is a valuable catalyst for research and community-building around fairness, accountability, transparency, and related topics in recommender systems. In this workshop, we welcome research and position papers about ethical, social, and legal issues brought by the development and the use of recommendations that will support a discussion on providing and evaluating socially responsible recommendations.
- 2023-09-16: Follow us on Mastodon
- 2023-08-22: The date of the workshop is fixed to 2023-09-18
- 2023-08-01: Deadline extension. A new deadline is Aug. 7, but authors must register an abstract before Aug. 3.
- 2023-07-26: We invited Rishabh Mehrotra as a keynote speaker
- 2023-06-27: open submission
- 2023-04-19: call for papers
- 2023-04-30: opening this site
- 2023-08-03: Abstract registration deadline
- 2023-08-07 : Paper submission deadline
- 2023-08-27: Author notification
- 2023-09-10: Final version upload
- 2023-09-18: Workshop (full day)
TIMEZONE: Anywhere On Earth (UTC-12)
The FAccTRec 2023 workshop is proudly a part of the FAccT network, to publish and engage with fairness, accountability, and transparency scholars across connected disciplines.